Complacency is the enemy in infection control and safety; Karen's in-depth, informative workshops put principle into practice by taking an unexpected, engaging approach to compliance training topics like: hand hygiene, sharps safety, instrument sterilization, and appropriate barriers for bloodborne, contact, droplet, and airborne pathogens. So, leave the OSHA and CDC binders on their shelves for a little while, and let Karen guide your team through an entertaining, interactive, and potentially life-saving refresher course exclusively tailored for those working in healthcare.
- Understand federal laws and guidance regarding infection control and prevention for dental practices in the era of COVID and beyond
- Illuminate the role of the infection control coordinator
- Review the optimal design of central sterilization, cleaning and sterilization protocols, biological and chemical monitors, and more
- Describe the contents of the Exposure Control Plan and Post-Exposure protocol
- Fulfill your OSHA training on this day with the entire practice in attendance
- Gain the skills and understanding to rock your compliance program!