Coding errors are predictable in today's dental practice. Learn the top coding errors and how not to make them! You will also receive new, valuable information on some of the "hot" sections of the CDT code, which you can use to identify and "fix" coding problems that lurk in your practice. Most practices can expect legitimate net increases in cash flow immediately by learning how to do it right.
Based on several thousand dental practices studied, these common problems were identified:
* Consistent Coding Errors
* Clinical Protocol Issues
* Potentially Fraudulent Activities
Dealing with dental insurance is overwhelming but key strategies can save you time, prevent hassles, and keep you out of jail. You will receive essential tools to properly file dental insurance claims and calculate primary and secondary insurance receipts. In addition, co-pay forgiveness, discounting, multiple fee positioning, patient gifts, falsifying NPI numbers and even PPO strategies will be discussed. Stop leaving money on the table, as PPOs dominate the marketplace - a tipping point!
- The participant will learn through predictive error correction, how to avoid typical coding errors.
- The participant will gain knowledge into proper narratives and documentation.
- The participant will gain knowledge into co-pay forgiveness, discounting, multiple fees, NPI numbers, etc.
- The participant will gain knowledge in how to properly handle patient gifts, evaluate and deal with PPOs and deal with the unclaimed property office.