Our patients don't leave their stressful jobs, poor sleeping patterns (insomnia, apnea, snoring), their physical fitness (or lack) or their eating patterns (mindless eating & evening feeding frenzies) in the car before they sit in our chair. There's irrefutable scientific evidence that these habits have the ability to ramp up inflammation or dial it down. Well adjusted, rested, physically active, healthy eating patients enjoy a physiology that supports a better response to our prevention/restorative interventions. In this high energy entertaining program be prepared to have your hair blown back
• Discover how eating habits have the ability to dial down or ramp inflammation and how it affects your treatment outcomes
• Learn why it's important to identify the sleep deprived (not just apnea) patient in your practice
• Understand why your sedentary patients don't heal as well as your active living patients. ALERT 85% of your patients lead sedentary lives.
• Gain greater insight into the relationship between chronic inflammation & disease
• Develop a conversation style to positively impact your patient at the new patient & recare exam