Learn how to produce a fully functioning IP program with a minimum of effort by using the ADF Toolkit*, providing a safe environment for staff and patients and reducing legal and financial risk management concerns. Course content includes OSHA law, elements of an employee health program, bloodborne pathogens, how to handle an exposure incident, sterilization, disinfection, environmental infection control and the new CDC Dental checklists. ADEQ waste management requirements will be presented. Current infectious disease issues both local and global will also be discussed.
By the end of this presentation, participants should be able to:
• Integrate their own procedures to comply with CDC guidelines, OSHA law and BODEX requirements
• Apply the provided tools to train at-risk office staff in OSHA compliance
• Utilize the toolkit to update and convert your program fully paperless, eliminating outdated printed manuals.
Each toolkit flash drive includes:
• Completed OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Plans and training (just insert your name)
• Comprehensive Hazard Communication Program Global Harmonizing System
• Internet links to government agencies such as CDC & OSHA
• Forms for OSHA training documentation; employee health immunizations;
• Procedure manual for daily and weekly clinical chores
• Forms for sterilization monitoring documentation
• Documents include required OSHA laws and CDC Guidelines
• Dental facility procedures for operatory setup with photos in MS Word for easy customization
• Folders for paperless documentation including OSHA training and SDSs (formerly MSDSs)
*Note: Toolkits are not included but will be available for purchase at the door.