New Dentist Focused
At Bank of America, we believe that providing loans is just one part of helping healthcare professionals become successful practice owners. Since we began Bank of America Practice Solutions in 1996, we have assisted over 25,000 professionals in starting or acquiring a practice. Overall, we have more than 57 million customers as well as nearly 500 business relationships with medical, dental and veterinary associations. In fact, Bank of America is endorsed by more healthcare associations than any other financial institution.
Our philosophy is simple: serve healthcare professionals by offering them the opportunity to enjoy superior value with exceptional service.
Course Description -
Join us in an intimate setting where dentists will have the opportunity to discuss the various aspects of starting or acquiring their first practice or growing your existing practice. The presentation will cover everything you'll need to know to start your new practice, acquire an existing practice, and plan for your future growth as a dental practice. Various aspects of lending options in the marketplace available to dentists will be covered. Identify who to include on your "dream team" to help you be successful in this endeavor. Join us for a quick one hour seminar and get all of your questions answered in one place.
Becoming a practice owner can be the most rewarding experience of your career, both personally and financially. The great news is that owning a practice can happen as early as 12 months out of dental school with the right planning and an experienced team to help you.
Course Objectives -
• Fundamentals of starting or buying your first practice.
• Learn the average costs to start a dental practice from scratch.
• Discussion about first three year projections of a dental practice.
• Build a "dream team" to provide guidance through the ownership process.
• Avoid first practice "pit-falls" and learn how planning early can lead to a successful practice.
• Explore the financing options available to dentists today and discover what a lender looks for when qualifying a practice loan.
• Identify the right time to become a business owner.