New Dentist Focused
Bank of America cordially invites you to attend this rewarding seminar about planning your future. Transitioning to practice ownership opens up professional and financial opportunities unavailable as an associate. Don't miss this seminar to learn how you can transition into ownership without any money out of pocket.
We'll help you develop strategies to make a successful jump from new dentist to owner of a healthy oral surgery practice. We'll address all these issues and more:
• Learn how to stay cash-flow positive when starting or buying a practice.
• Why competing against corporate practices may be a good thing
• What is the timeline and process to open a new office from scratch?
• Why financing with the right lender is a critical step in practice ownership
• Assembling a great team of experts is critical to getting up and running quickly
• How to buy-in to a practice or buy-out your partner.
• Should you buy real estate or rent?
This informative seminar will guide new dentists through the creation of a successful strategy. You'll learn techniques and strategies to successfully navigate your student loans, associate position and ensure a positive transition to the lifestyle you've been dreaming of.
At Bank of America, we believe that providing loans is just one part of helping healthcare professionals become successful practice owners. Since we began Bank of America Practice Solutions in 1996, we have assisted over 25,000 professionals in starting or acquiring a practice. Overall, we have more than 57 million customers as well as nearly 500 business relationships with medical, dental and veterinary associations. In fact, Bank of America is endorsed by more healthcare associations than any other financial institution.
Our philosophy is simple: serve healthcare professionals by offering them the opportunity to enjoy superior value with exceptional service.