Every day we verbally speak to clients/patients and staff, and at the same time we are sending nonverbal messages that either attract them to us or distance them from us. Yes! It is your nonverbal message that the people around you are reading first and initially responding. Do you know what nonverbal messages you are sending? Based on her pioneer research in the area of hand gestures, Dr. Linda Talley spells out exactly what you are saying with your hand gestures. In this program, she explains what meaning is created by your specific hand gestures when you are communicating with another. The key question: is it the meaning you want to send?
What you will learn:
The universal validator!
Using space for effect
Power posing and motivating yourself for success
Touch as the emotional connection
Hand gestures that attract and those that create distance
• Learn what nonverbal behavior creates attraction.
• Learn what nonverbal behavior creates distance with a client/patient.
• Learn how to motivate yourself prior to a call.
• Learn what creates universal acceptance.
• Learn the secrets of influence and persuasion.